Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Finally the moving pictures!!

After looking back at these photos, Im thinking I may have done a little too much cleaning for the new home owners, but oh well they moved into a clean house! The boys thought it was great when I have the stove apart cleaning under it! At least they were contained or entertained for a few minutes anyway!!


Im sure I was thinking one way ticket or C.O.D. to my parents!! They thought the boxes were great fun! They even colored on the outside of a few!!
We had to do a couple little silly things for the sale, and the front door was one of them! It never really opened and closed great so we replaced it and Scott had 2 of the best little helpers a man can have! The 30 minute job took well over an hour!! It was fun to watch!!



Sorry the picture is sideways, I forgot to edit these before I loaded them onto the external hard drive and having issues with fixing them. Im sure it is the operator not the device!! Anyway what is all over the floor you ask, well it is an entire box of bandaids of all different sizes and shapes! They had them on them, the walls and the floors even had a few boo boos!!


They would pack up toys and books, then unpack them play in the box, load it back up again and the game would start all over! Unpacking some boxes I found really random things and Im very sure that casper the friendly ghost had something to do with it, not these two!! I also think this is why it took me twice as long and I was a little afraid to ask for help from friends....it would have drove them nuts!! :)



Yep he had to show me his cooking skills in the middle of everything!! I think this picture was the masterpiece that included all spice, pountry seasooning, cinnimon, bread pieces and the stuff used to make play dough! And all my spoons and spatulas! Oh he was very proud of himself, one good thing, he used the entire bottle of each so a few less things for me to pack!


We have had enough packing mom!! I think this was the start of a mini protest!!


Yep the craftroom all packed up!! To this day Im not sure how I got all the "stuff" in my last craftroom! I must have magical powers because this new room is 3 times the size and it is over flowing! Oh well, it took my a few years to get the other one right, I'll give myself a few more weeks before I have another melt down!! :)











2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that you won the random drawing on my blog. Thank you for participating- I hope you have lots of fun with the contest at My Scrapbook Nook. Please send me an email at mattandbeckywilliams at yahoo dot com with your name and address and I'll get a prize out to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Your boys look like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete