Friday, October 8, 2010

Cards.....

Ok, this is what I have been up to!! I have finally got to the point that people are asking me to make cards for them. This is very special to me because i love to do this!! Do I love every card I make, nope but that is what keeps me going!! I can do better. Do I follow to many blogs, some would say yes, but I say nope just a lot of ideas that get stored for later use!!

This is one that is not my best, but I made it after some sympathy and others, so I had trouble switching gears to baby!!
Plain, but nice, and in the inside is a stamp for an anniversary. I also made a matching envelope for this one.
Fun and bright! This just makes you smile, simple but fun!

Oh I was really happy with this wedding card. I had trouble at first! The order was for a mix of 10 cards and they gave me a list of what kinds they wanted. So when I got to the wedding, I was like I have no idea. I usually make the wedding cards to match the wedding. So I thought well blue is a good start and I love the way it turned out.


Sympathy cards, I find them a little on the hard side. You do not want them to over the top, nothing flashy, you just need to find that classy look. Thats the not the word I want but it is too late to figure it out. Any who, I find that if I go for an antique look, they work for me. Browns with a splash of color. I have an old hynm book that I use the pages of and then just build. I have never used lace, seen it done a ton, and I really like it. I have one further down the page that is very close to this one.




I like this one, simple with a little bling!!

Birthdays are sooo much fun! You can do anything!! I was able to do some invites for twin one year olds last week!! So much fun. I can not post a picture due to the info on the card (i want to be respectful of the parents!) But pink pink and ice cream ya!!




My other sympathy card.

This wedding card was for a couple that went to vegas for the wedding! This was from her coworkers so I had to make it big!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment