Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The farm

Scott had to go to Wisconsin for work, so I took the boys to the farm! They had a great time! As you can see Tyson wiped out on the gravel and had some nice battle scares! Im sure he swallowed a few little pebbles in the action!
We took a drive to get some photos of the boys in the wheat feild and to check out the damage from a major hail storm that hit while we were visting.
Tyson is helping papa drive in the field! He looks so serious like he is doing a great job!!

He did not like the wheat much, the heads were right in his face! I have a few pictures that he is just flat made at the whole situation!
This is one of my new favorite pictures of Zane, he jumped out and ran right up to the wheat and stood still long enough for me to get this! I loved the way it turned out!

Mom and dad had to put a new bin up and it was just finished. Not very often you get to play inside a bin that has never been used! The loved the way it sounded when they talked and they ran back and forth, back and forth and around!




Tyson had to wash his hands and dad set him down, and he held himself up! My little brick on legs!!






No comments:

Post a Comment