Sunday, October 4, 2009

Birthday party!!

We were invited to a birthday party for friends of ours! Zane had a blast!! He played with the other little kids, painted a pet rock (he still plays with), made a bug box and put plastic bugs in it, playing on different toys, and played in the one mud puddle on the property!! Im so glad that we went I met some new people and had a great time myself. Tyson was a trooper the whole time, smiling for anyone that said hi to him. I did not get too many pictures Scott had one and I had the other. But we all had a good time.

Zane playing with Chase and looking at chickens!!


The start of the mud puddle....thinking about it......


I just had to walk thru it!! Im suprized that he did not splash around in it more, he usually does play in puddles like a pro! I had to laugh that Zane and Avery were in the puddle at the same time, they are only a few weeks apart in age! I found it cute and glad that I got this photo!!




This is how I kept track of him!! He would not hold still to have the balloon tied to his wrist, so I got it on his pants!! He thought the balloon was the coolest thing! I was trying to figure out why, and he has never been around balloons, so this was a really cool new thing for him. We have family allergic to latex so we never have balloons around, some things you just find normal are a really a new adventure to some!! He had fun with it for the next day, and then he popped it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment