Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cards

Another fellow card makers and myself wanted to do something for breast cancer awarness month. We both make baskets of cards to be used in a local raffle. The cards turned out great but I need to work on my photo taking skills!! :)

This is done in browns, not the purple that it looks like!








I forgot to rotate the picture before I posted it! :)













This is the final basket! I grouped cards together and it looked really nice and simple when it was done, but I took the pictures so fast that I did myself no justice! It will be at the Montana Styling Salon, until they have the drawing on the 24th during a fundraiser they do!



This was a really fun birthday card I made for a bug themed birthday party!!












No comments:

Post a Comment