Monday, August 31, 2009

Reptile Gardens

The first night we stayed in Rapid City and took the boys to Reptile Gardens. Scott and I had been before and thought that Zane would like the animals! He did for the most part. They have alot of animals from birds to gators! He liked the bird show, gators, turtles and running around in the grass areas!






My favorite flower, orchid. We had one just like this for our honeymoon.



I see fish and turtles.



This flower above smelled like chocolate, I almost picked it and took it home!!





You could pet this snake, Zane looked like he wanted to touch it and when she bent down to let him is pulled away. He still would not touch it after Scott "petted" it. Me, I did not touch it.




They thought the big turtles were neat. Zane just sat down and started to pet them. He knocked on the shell as well, and made a funny face when he touched the skin.





This is a pararie dog town, you can go under it and come up in this little bubble! He was talking to Scott and pointing them all out. He thought they were great. When I told my parents this they laughed because they have a large amount of gophers they are trying to get ride of.














No comments:

Post a Comment