Monday, July 27, 2009

Outside fun

Zane will find anything at any time to climb on!! This is just one of his little stools that we have outside for him!! If this was inside this would be easy access to the counter tops!!






This is how the boys were outside and I thought it would be a cute picture with both of them on a really nice evening before a storm....but I forgot to move Scotts beer can!! Ooops!!




Zane is pointing at the fire pit, we had a fire on the Fourth with my parents and he loved to watch the fire. I was happy about that because I know that we can take him camping!!





This is why I did not plant any flowers this summer!! I thought it would be more fun for Zane to play in the dirt, and I would not have to worry about him ruining the flowers!!













No comments:

Post a Comment