Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bring on the twos!!

My baby turned 2 this year! I had a women in the store say Oh you must be sad? Really I'm not because I'm very very blessed to be able to be home with my boys. I have seen all the achievements and watched them grow. So really seeing him turn 2 is just the next step. Being able to watch him grow and explore is so amazing to me!!

What I really enjoy is being able to see the world thru the eyes of a child. Everything little thing is a big thing, a little achievement the greatest feeling in the world. The big eyes big grin clapping because I saw a plane in the sky or squatting for ever just to watch a worm crawl around!! Those are just some of my favorite moments with Zane and I hope for many more memories and moments with my little man!!

He loves Spider man but I think it is taking a close second to Cars!!

Good friends of ours their granddaughter Sophia to the party!! They had a great time playing and they helped each other open the packages it was so cute! These two may become partners in crime!

Grandma Marcia find the coolest books! This is a daddy read to me book, all about dinos!!


This year I wanted to say thank you for coming, so I made up little loafs of bread and made a wrap for them!! I thought the little monkey stamp was very apporitate!!







1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures of the worlds cutest two boys, Lisa! And seriosly, how nice is that loaf of bread all decorated up. VERY cool!

    ReplyDelete