Wednesday, January 13, 2010

craft time

This is a few of my christmas holiday projects!! I had a lot of fun this year and got some really good ideas and stuff from my good friend and stamp club leader Tiff!!

These are little reindeer! It is wrapped around a Herserys candy bar! So much fun and they went over well with my family!!


Formula formula and more formula!! What to do with all those darn cans?? Cookie Containers!! I have wanted to use them up for a while, but never really had a reason until this year!!


Almonds in a can! I got this idea a few years ago when I first started paper crafts, it is a soup can opened with a side can opener and then I sealed them back up again! Last year I put scarved in one for my neice, this year they got flavored almonds! The SP is for Salt and Pepper flavor!!



Notebooks for the fridge!! The long one is a regular notebook cut in half and the short one is a regular notebook! Thanks again to Tiff!! A couple girlfriends were excited about them, they just used one up and needed a new one!!



This is a few of the different sets I did!





My snow man thank you cards! This is just a stamp and some markers!! Good little project for kiddos! I did the boys this year, but Im thinking Zane will be able to help next year!!





I had one christmas anniversary!! I really like this one! I embossed the front so it stood out a little!!

I have made other birthday cards and such, but did not take pictures!! I have not idea why not, they were good!! Oh well!! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment