Sunday, November 1, 2009

Craft time!!

This was my mummy project!! I had fun with this! They were the thanks for coming to our party last week! I gave them out at my last 31 and Scentsy party!
Everyone of them turned out so differently! That is my favorite part!!



My neice was baptized and had her first communion a couple of weekends ago and this was her card. I dated the front after i took the photo. But I made it so she could put it in a frame to remember her special day.



This was her halloween card! I had fun with embossing and sponging! And making the little pumkin! My stamp club buddies will get a giggle when they find out that I made the little stem by tracing it from scrape paper I saved from that night at club!! :) It was a punch that we used!!




Scotts co worker had a beautiful baby boy a couple weeks ago and I was so excited to make her announcements for her!! They turned out sooooo cute.



My sister had a co worker leave the department and go to a new one, but they loved to work with her so she asked me to make a good luck card and this is what I came up with!! I found the nurse in a get well set for the Big Shot!! It is a little challenging to put the nurse together but I like the end result! I wish I would have given it a little more something on the back ground. But it is still cute!!


This little birthday card was for a friends son! I do believe the little guy is 5!! She told me he thought the card was cool when he opened it up!! Works for me!!



My father in laws birthday card! I love when I hope for simple and it comes out simple but really nice!


Another birthday card!! Had fun putting the sundae together! Had a had time not eating one when I was done!!











No comments:

Post a Comment